Yes, yes, yes, we've finally posted pictures on our new site. Take a look at what we've been up to, and feel free to leave comments. I haven't made the blog public, so if there is anyone you want me to add to the list of approved viewers, just send me an email at mbuttie@hotmail.com
6 comments:
Hi This is great. I don't quite know what I am doing yet but I will get there. Pat
I'm glad you found it! You posted a comment - that's a start! When everyone gets comfortable with what they're doing, I can add you, Mark, etc. as authors. That way you can post your own pictures and stories.
Hi
Thank you for including us in your blog.
Having no grandchildren of our own we look forward to your family photos.
Best Regards
John and Shirley,
Vancouver Island
I have changed my name to Pat... don't feel so ancient.
Hi All
You are one step ahead of us "pat".
GREAT Photographs Sam Andrew. -
Mitchell is playing in the queensland Volley ball cup this week. 3 wins 1 loss to date
see ya
mark
Hope Mitchell did well. Send us pictures, and I'll post them (or if you're ambitious, you can post them yourself with play by play commentary).
Post a Comment