Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Hana!

Hana in shamrocks.

When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, she said "Birthday hats!"

She's hoping to wear her new dancing outfit to church tomorrow.

We went to Los Hermanos to have tacos for dinner, just like Dora. Instead, Hana ate several desserts. Dessert #1
Dessert #2
Hana's "Dora the Explorer" cake. Finally, Dessert #3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah to be sure anall anall an all it's good to have an Irish grandaughter. And just for Hana and St. Patricks day Ireland have beaten Pakistan in the one day world cup cricket match.
Love Grandad...xxx

Kristen said...

I can't believe Hana's 3! Time flies too fast. I love the cake--you kill me Sam. Kimberly sent me a picture of Harvey's birthday and she made him a cute Elmo cake. So between the two of you, I'm feeling like a rotten mom. We just do ice cream cakes. Maybe I'll try a Lord of the Rings cake for Parker next time:) Hope all is well. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

All those desserts looked good. Like usual I was a bit unorganised for the girls birthdays, but I posted Hana and Lane's birthday presents yesterday. Hopefully they will get there before Lane's birthday.

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Hana! The picture of Hana and her birthday cake is adorable! Did you have fun making the cake? For Sean's birthday I thought about making a Dora one, but I think I'm going to do a car - already have the pan and I'll make it look like Lightning McQueen. He sorta got over his Dora obsession. We miss you guys! It was so fun to hang out...wish we could see you more!
Love ya...
me

Kristen said...

Samantha--I keep checking for an update and some new pictures and I'm always dissappointed. Don't you have another birthday coming up in your fam (maybe it's already passed) that you need to document? Come on!
P.S. Have you read "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer? It's this adolescent vampire novel that's been a bestseller. I just read it (everyone was raving about it) and it reminded me so much of the stuff we used to have to read for Covenant. I couldn't stop laughing.

Kristen said...

Oops. How do you edit these things? "disappointed"