Will was born this morning (September 18th 2008) at 8:23am, weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz and 18.5 inches. You can call him William, Will, Wills or Booie (not sure how you would spell it but this is what Lane called him.)
I am so happy for you guys! Yeah a little boy. Hope you had a good labor and delivery and you recover quickly. Can't wait to see more pictures of Will.
3 comments:
Yea! He's gorgeous--I love all that hair. I hope everything went smoothly--I'll give you a call in a few days when things slow down.
I am so happy for you guys! Yeah a little boy. Hope you had a good labor and delivery and you recover quickly. Can't wait to see more pictures of Will.
What a sweetheart! I love him already. I love the nicknames! Wils is super cute! Sounds like things went well! Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment