Friday, October 31, 2008

Hop-along Halloween



The girls were cowgirls this year for Halloween. Hana was excited to learn that the sheriff's badge on her costume meant that she could tell people what to do, and help people in trouble.



Every cowgirl needs a trusty horse, although this one looks a little sleepy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The girls look fantastic, and little Will, what a cutie!!
Toilet training is not going so well, Damian really does not like change, but we are getting there slowly (with bribes all the way).

Wendy said...

Cute!!! And congratulations on having your sweet little baby boy!!! I didn't realize you'd had him already (thanks a lot, BJ!). Apparently BJ's know for a while and didn't share the news. I love their Halloween costumes--your girls are getting so big! Hope all is well!

Paradise Found said...

Yeeha! Super cute coordinating costumes. I'm sure your girls had a blast. I could use one of those badges then maybe everyone would do as I say :)

Carrie said...

Aren't coordinating costumes so fun! They look fabulous! Our friends had a cowboy, cowgirl and little horse too. Funny.

The video of the girls totally reminded me of my boys...little one repeating everything the older says.

miss you guys!