I don't know what the deal was, but I couldn't hear it very well. Was she singing the "Sing sweet nightingale" song? So funny. Gosh, you guys are mean parents--making your 4 yr. old scrub the kitchen floor:)
How cute! We watch Cinderella once in awhile and I like to dance around singing the the Cinderella, Cinderella, night and day it's Cinderella, wash the dishes,...song that the mice sing. Only I add my own list of household chores which makes Ian mad because i'm not singing it right.
4 comments:
I don't know what the deal was, but I couldn't hear it very well. Was she singing the "Sing sweet nightingale" song? So funny. Gosh, you guys are mean parents--making your 4 yr. old scrub the kitchen floor:)
I couldn't hear it well either:( but now that Kris says what song it is, I recognize the tune...I wanna see more of those kiddos up close!
p.s. I do make my kids scrub the floor!
How cute! We watch Cinderella once in awhile and I like to dance around singing the the Cinderella, Cinderella, night and day it's Cinderella, wash the dishes,...song that the mice sing. Only I add my own list of household chores which makes Ian mad because i'm not singing it right.
So cute! We definitely know that scene VERY WELL at our house too!
Post a Comment