Okay, I didn't tag you too because Kris already did...but I would love to see your randomness. Have you been having a fun summer? Are you in San Diego or is Andrew traveling? What's going on? We've been in Virginia for a few weeks now...and have been having so much fun! Miss you.....
We've just been hanging around here, in the crazy heat. I got a bike and trailer for my birthday, and we've gone on a couple of rides up Provo canyon. Other than that, nothing too exciting.
3 comments:
Is that for real? Parker loved his dance moves. Too many awesome places to visit.
Okay, I didn't tag you too because Kris already did...but I would love to see your randomness. Have you been having a fun summer? Are you in San Diego or is Andrew traveling? What's going on? We've been in Virginia for a few weeks now...and have been having so much fun!
Miss you.....
We've just been hanging around here, in the crazy heat. I got a bike and trailer for my birthday, and we've gone on a couple of rides up Provo canyon. Other than that, nothing too exciting.
Post a Comment