Picnic in the park.


Mutton Bustin'. Hana says she's going to do it next year - we'll see.

Yummy strawberries and cream at the rodeo. It's just like Wimbledon (this is where Andrew rolls his eyes in disgust).

Every summer the "carilloneurs" give a concert on the bell tower on campus, and this year I made everyone come with me. Bribing them with Gandolfo's subs helped.
3 comments:
Wow! I'm on overload! 3 new posts! How exciting! Katrina is such an old girl now! How old is she? I forget these things...Lane's hair is growing fast lately, huh! She's looking so much older than just a month or so ago! Adorable age!
Yum! I love strawberries and cream. I see you still have some work to do with Andrew and our strange western customs:) He and Chuck are sporting the same hair cut. And I love yours, by the way. I'm hoping we can get up to Utah soon, I won't recognize your girls if we don't get together in the next couple of months. Why don't you come down for the 24th? This is way too long, sorry.
We'd LOVE to come down - we've been missing you all a ton this summer. But Andrew has a conference in Anaheim over the 24th. This whole work thing can be a real drag.
Post a Comment