Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Birthday Boy

Thanks Uncle Andrew, Aunty Samantha, Hana and Lane for the great presents. I love them!
Damian got a blow up speed boat full of balls and he thought it was great! He hops in and out of it all the time.

We went to the park for a picnic on Damian's birthday and he loved the lamington that we had.




We had a party a week after the actual birthday. Damian got so many new toys, I don't know where I am going to put them all. Damian had a great time and really enjoyed all the attention.


I made this whale of a cake, it did not turn out quite like the book but at least you can tell what it is.

2 comments:

sam said...

Great cake! He's so adorable, and the speedboat full of balls looks like a great time.

Anonymous said...

We had a lovely day.