Monday, December 10, 2007

We're still here

Okay, this is why I haven't posted anything for over a month.

We had a great Thanksgiving in St. George with Aunt Benja and Uncle Erick. Since the restaurant was closed for the day, we had our party there. We made two turkeys this year. PJ made a delicious rosemary rubbed turkey, and we finally realized my dream of putting a whole turkey in the deep fryer. YUM.

Here is Andrew held captive in the princess tent.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

My goodness! I can't wait to see you guys! I don't even recognize little Lane! And impressive quilted stockings! What about you and Andrews? Did you do them a different year or are you still working on them? I made our stockings a few years ago and they were quite a project...now I'm going to have to figure out another one next year...trying to get it to match...yikes! The finished projucts are so worth it though! Good work!

Kristen said...

Wow--your stockings are so cute. You kill me. So was the deep fried turkey a success? I hear they're the best. When are you guys going home for Christmas? I'm sure we'll just miss eachother. I think we're coming up the 21st and leaving the 26th or 27th.