Here's a peek at what happened when everyone finally came home from trick-or-treating. As Little Bo Peep counts her spoils, a wolf in sheep's clothing sneaks up from behind and snags her biggest catch.
That is soooo funny! Aren't you glad you just happened to have the camara rolling? Lane is getting huge. I don't think I'd recognize her. Their costumes are so cute--you and Carrie make me sick. Honestly.
I think that every Friday night (and most other nights of the week). We're really going to miss you at Thanksgiving. I'm thinking I might brine a turkey and put the whole thing in my Aunt's deep fryer.
3 comments:
That is soooo funny! Aren't you glad you just happened to have the camara rolling? Lane is getting huge. I don't think I'd recognize her. Their costumes are so cute--you and Carrie make me sick. Honestly.
P.S. The other day Chuck said, "Sometimes don't you just miss Sam and Andy?"
I think that every Friday night (and most other nights of the week). We're really going to miss you at Thanksgiving. I'm thinking I might brine a turkey and put the whole thing in my Aunt's deep fryer.
Post a Comment