Finally, some pictures. But sorry, no witty banter.

Will's new Sunday Best.


Hana's first school report - on Ponies.

Poor Will on his hand-me-down bike.

Selling eggs - those kids have earned enough to take themselves to Sea World!



Lane's Pink and Red Birthday Party.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! When did your kids get so big! Will doesn't even look like the same kid--all his baby chub is gone! They're a cute bunch--it's about time we got to see some pics of them:)
Thank heavens! Though I was about to call you...still will! But now I don't have to nag! Yay! Seriously little Will is a whole big boy that I had no idea what he looked like and he fits right in, in a boy sort of way. So cute!
Finally! These pictures are so cute. I love Will's new suit. He really is a little man. How cute!
When Damian saw the pictures he said those people are my cousins, when are they coming to visit again? You all look gorgeous. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment