Papa brought us a new treehouse last week! The Scouts moved it out of a friend's backyard in San Diego, and my dad took it home and refinished the whole thing for us. Then, when we found William screaming, hanging upside-down from his cowboy boots lodged in the top rung of the ladder, Papa built us a William-proof drawbridge. For Hana and Lane, this has the added advantage of keeping him away from their tea parties on the top deck. Thanks, Papa!
Sam, your kids have gotten so big!! I can hardly believe it. They are adorable. We are driving through Salt Lake next week. Are you guys going to be in town? We'd love to see you. *Happy early birthday... in case I don't get back on here till then. :)
You've got to post more--everytime I see a picture of Will he looks like a completely different kid! It looks like you've had a fun summer. Are you still camping in August? I was just telling Chuck we should try to meet somewhere.
Are you camping in August? Are you in SD in August? i'm going to be in Dana Point this weekend! Will is adorable! That face! Lane is so big! Well Hana is so grown up but i feel like I know her more...and can see the grown up her easy...but the other two! Holy Cow! They are getting so big! It's awful that we haven't seen you for sooooo long! Way fun update!
4 comments:
Sam, your kids have gotten so big!! I can hardly believe it. They are adorable. We are driving through Salt Lake next week. Are you guys going to be in town? We'd love to see you. *Happy early birthday... in case I don't get back on here till then. :)
So good to hear from you! We're going on a trek this weekend, but we'll be back on Saturday. We'd love to see you!
You've got to post more--everytime I see a picture of Will he looks like a completely different kid! It looks like you've had a fun summer. Are you still camping in August? I was just telling Chuck we should try to meet somewhere.
Are you camping in August? Are you in SD in August? i'm going to be in Dana Point this weekend! Will is adorable! That face! Lane is so big! Well Hana is so grown up but i feel like I know her more...and can see the grown up her easy...but the other two! Holy Cow! They are getting so big! It's awful that we haven't seen you for sooooo long! Way fun update!
Post a Comment