
This is Andrew and Samantha's newest nephew, Damian Jeffrey Barnwell. Can you tell that we are very proud parents? He has us wrapped around his little finger!!!


Rebecca and Jonathan get to know Damian while visiting Nanna and Grandad. Damian loved the attention.

On windy days Damian likes to wear his beanie. Well I think that his mum likes the beanies more than Damian.
5 comments:
Sorry about the blank space at the bottom, still trying to figure out what I am doing. Not bad for a first attempt.
They are great photos! That is a great post. Don't worry about the space, I think it is something that stems from a post we put up where we hacked around with it. I am just glad you were able to post. He looks great.
I LOVE the photos! I think he looks like a porcelaine doll in his little basket. I wish we could be there to give him a cuddle. I'm so glad you were able to put up a post - I didn't want people to think this was the Sam and Andy parade!
Jane,
We recieved the pictures of Damian and your note. You're welcome. Damien is a beautiful boy. The internet is wonderful. I love seeing all the pictures. One day you will have to bring Damian to Disneyland so that he can visit the Magic Kingdom with his cousins. When you're ready remember there's a room for you here.
Laura
Hi Laura,
I have already started working on James to talk him into going to Disneyland (he isn't a fan of flying).
Jane.
Post a Comment