


Hello!
I thought it was about time I put something up on this blog so here are some photo's from my recent trip overseas. I arrived in London late June and then went straight to Paris for a few days with Dad. Dad went home and I stayed for another month travelling around England (London, Oxford, Bath, York etc). I stayed with friends in London and Reading then met up with Ken, Sue, Judy etc for my time in York. Sue and I also met Grandad's sister Mary (see picture) and one of her grand-daughters and great grand-daughter (the baby - Lola). Travelling was a brilliant experience and one to be repeated in another place and another time...hopefully in the not so distant future :) Jen
2 comments:
Hey Jenna,
Nice photos!! I am glad you had a great time. Once you get the travel bug it never leaves, so you will have to start saving for your next adventure.
Jane.
That looks like a great time. I wish I had the time to do it (and the money.) Now the real question...did you meet any cute Brits out there? :)
Post a Comment