First, here are some fascinating pictures of our roof remodel, for my Dad's enjoyment.


Of course, half way through the job, it started to rain, so we had to tarp almost the entire roof.


And here is the latest wall hanging I've made. I was getting sick of my Firecracker one, so I made this out of a charm pack, a fat quarter, and 1/2 yard of fabric. The cute wall plaque is from my Fall Swap buddy.

And finally, the fun stuff. Here's Little Bo Peep, with her sheep (which looks uncannily like a poodle).

3 comments:
Good job on the costumes! I'm assuming you guys made them right? Ryan's lion mane was out of that sorta curly stuff last year (that Lane's sheep is out of) and it's mighty slippery in the sewing machine! And her whole costume is that stuff! It's adorable! I love the pair!!! And your poodle comment had me tearing while laughing:)
So cute! You seriously kill me. I was a real scrooge this year for Halloween--we just borrowed whatever costumes we could find. Chuck was very proud of me. Maybe if I start right now I can have something cute ready for next year!
Well, we recycled the poodle costume from a few years ago. I got lucky and found fabric at Walmart for $1 a yard. With girls, I decided I'd better start learning how to sew if I wanted them to have something nice to wear to church that covered them from the neck to the knees.
Post a Comment