We're surviving. We spent all last weekend tearing off our roof, and all this week watching the roofers put a new one on. I figure I could have taken three trips to Hawaii, or bought two jacuzzis instead of buying a new roof.
Hey! I forgot I never commented on this youtube video! How clever and cute. So true. I was however hopping on here to see where you are? Now I see that you guys have been doing not fun roofing projects...bummer. What else is going on? Hope all is well!
3 comments:
So cute!! I'm going to put a link up on my blog. How are the Butterworths?
We're surviving. We spent all last weekend tearing off our roof, and all this week watching the roofers put a new one on. I figure I could have taken three trips to Hawaii, or bought two jacuzzis instead of buying a new roof.
Hey! I forgot I never commented on this youtube video! How clever and cute. So true. I was however hopping on here to see where you are? Now I see that you guys have been doing not fun roofing projects...bummer. What else is going on? Hope all is well!
Post a Comment