I finally broke down and bought Hana a new dress. Lucky for me, Lane already had a matching hand-me-down.

Okay, we can't decide how to spell Lane's nickname. So, if you have an opinion, vote in the comments below. Is it Laney or Lanie? Either way, she has some big shoes to fill.
4 comments:
The dress Lane is wearing is the dress that Hana was wearing when you came out here. I miss you guys!!
I think it is Laney, but either way would be fine.
The girls coordinating dresses are adorable! Do you think they know they are so cute? I love how you do their hair. If I ever have a girl, planning for hair prep is going to be a new adventure. I'll have to wake up earlier!
As for the nickname...i thought Scott brought up a good point, if you spell it laney, you are just adding a y, if you spell it lanie, it changes the way you spell her name. But it's pretty much a matter of preference.
The girls are so cute! Lane is changing so much--she's such a little girl. I agree with Laney:) And I love Hana's princess dance/song. What a character!
Post a Comment