Saturday, September 08, 2007

Swag's Health

If you haven't noticed the new link on our site, Andrew is bravely tracking his quest for better health on his new SwagsHealth blog. I won't give the game away, but here is a sample of his latest post. Drop in on him from time to time and cheer him on!

"Since I have lived in Utah I have looked at Mt Timpanogos everyday and I have never reached the top. Well now I have, and she can never mock me again...."


See the rest at http://swagshealth.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Carrie said...

So are you (Sam) starting to get jealous of Andrew's adventures?

Anonymous said...

I am trying to be a bit fitter. I don't go running because my body just couldn't handle it, I have not run for about two years. But starting this week I am trying to take Damian for at least half an hours walk/jog every day. He points and talks to the trees as we pass them.