Hana was invited to her first birthday party this weekend, with strict instructions to wear her very best princess dress. We managed to scrounge together a pretty decent "ballerina princess" outfit. Later, she put on all of her party favors and entertained us with an original song until bedtime.
2 comments:
That is totally adorable! What a sweetie. Boys don't come out that way. Mine have one sword, to the make bats and other things into swords. Boys also instinctively love guns and make guns out of random things too. At least we know they are born with inherent divinely different qualities:)
Hi, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the fall swap package! It was so nice and fun to open. I love how you wrapped everything it felt like christmas getting to open everything! We all deserve a little package to brighten our day and I will put everything to good use. Sorry it's taken me a while to write but thanks again!
TiffanyI
Post a Comment