Sunday, November 12, 2006

Banjo Patterson's Cottage


Today we went to Banjo Patterson's Cottage, which is where Banjo spent some of his life. It is now a very nice restaurant and we had a lovely lunch there. We were celebrating James' mum and dad's 60th birthdays. The restaurant is at Gladesville and backs onto a cove of Sydney Harbour.



Damian chills in a chair in the garden. There were a few gandparents that were quite nervous about this picture.







It was nice for James and I to go to a restaurant, it was the first time we had been out to a restaurant since Damian was born.







This is the cottage from the outside, it is a gorgeous place. It is surrounded by some pretty parkland.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I did the blank space thing again. How do I make it so that there is no blank space at the bottom?

Swagman said...

It's not a problem. Just put your cursor in at the bottom of your post and hit delete. OR just wait till I get on and I can fix it.

You are looking great! Raising kids seems to agreee with you. Anyway great pictures.

sam said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! I love the matching socks; little boy's clothes are so cute. I have problems with the pictures, too. They never seem to go where you want in the post. I just decided not to worry about it. I'm getting together a package to send. Let me know if there is anything you want me to tuck in. Yellow cake mix is already on my list :-)

Anonymous said...

He is getting big. The little fatty is breaking my back. Lynne Bourne said that she thinks he looks like Andrew.