It's surprising how many rides at Disneyland are scary! After Mister Toad's Wild Ride, Hana was pretty much done with adventure. So, of course, we took her to ride Pirates of the Carribean and the Haunted Mansion. They had decorated the mansion for Halloween after the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas." On our way out, she moaned, "I don't like that Christmas!" It's seems that we've sucessfully ruined both Disneyland and Christmas for her. Think of all the money we'll save....
I'm not sure it's worth the price of admission to ride the carousel all day, over, and over, and over, but that's what Hana was
interested in. Why does she only like rides that spin around and around in circles? She had a super time on the rockets, too.
Of course, the best reason to take little kids to Disneyland is the parades! And Hana wasn't disappointed. They had acrobats on bouncy stilts, rope flyers, all of the princesses, and Mickey
Mouse. The parade, combined with a ridiculously huge lollypop, were the highlights of her day.Sometimes, I think Lane had even more fun than Hana. Between the Tiki Room and the people watching, there was plenty for her to watch. We all had a great time and were really glad we went. We may go back again, as soon as I forget how long the drive is!
1 comment:
It looks like the "Big Kids" had a great time too.
Post a Comment