Monday, November 27, 2006

Lunch with Dad

Even though Andrew can't come home for lunch every day like he used to, we still manage to meet him down at BYU for lunch once in a while. We had a great Thanksgiving, and I would have had lots of fun photos, if I had remembered to put the battery in my camera before we left! We went down to St. George for a couple of days to visit some friends and family. We had Thanksgiving dinner with my uncle and aunt, Erick and Benja. It was perfect; my cousin PJ cooked all the food, we took it over to their restaurant, and then left all of the dishes for their staff to do in the morning! All I had to make was a salad. We had a fantastic time, until Hana threw up all over the table. It wasn't anything to do with the cooking...I think Hana just had a touch of the stomach flu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How awful, we hope Hana recovered quickly.