After near summer weather yesterday, we woke up to a hard frost this morning. I guess winter is really on its way. Hana has a friend over, whom we call "the other Hannah." They're having a great time right now playing ring-around-the-rosies. The funny thing is, when I say "Hana - be nice!" they both stop and look at me. Lane has backed herself in a corner and is yelling at them. I think she feels left out. Hana and Hannah are having a shopping cart race in the basement. Well, my Hana just wacked the other Hannah with a board....We're good, no blood. 
Hana has been exercising with Andrew every morning, and now she comes to get me out of bed so that we can "play that yoga game." She's a dedicated exercise partner and is very dissapointed whenever I take a break. We have a busy day ahead of us; I have a meeting on campus and then we are meeting some friends for dinner. So Hana's has been up and dressed since 8:00 this morning. I was researching for my vlog on RootsTV last night, and we watched some Highland dance videos together. She must think her new skirt looks like one of the kilts, because it's now her "bagpipe dress."
1 comment:
They look so lovely.
Post a Comment