Monday, June 18, 2007

Getting into everything

Damian is crawling all over the place now and getting into so much mischief, I didn't realise how much rearranging of our lounge room we would have to do. He can't walk by himself yet but is getting very good at moving around holding onto the sofa and coffee table and whatever else he can manage to climb up.

It has turned quite cold the last couple of weeks so when we go out I try to get Damian to wear a beanie but he normally just pulls it straight off. WE managed to get him to keep it on for a minute while we took the picture below.






2 comments:

sam said...

He's adorable! Walking is such a mixed blessing. You wait and wait for them to take their first step, and then you spend the next 2 years wishing they would just stay where you put them! I wish we could be there to give him a big cuddle!

Anonymous said...

I wish you were here too!! Your girls are getting so big. Hana is a real little lady now, so different from the baby I remember.