Thursday, June 28, 2007

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Andrew and the girls on Father's day. Hana was so excited to get him juice for his mini fridge. Lane's dairy-free butter substitute and organic jelly sandwich. Yum.

Hana's new room. My mom made the quilt, valance, and sham for her. Lest you think I am at all artistic, the lady who lived here before us painted the palm tree and clouds on the ceiling.

And these are the puppets that Andrew brought back from Prague.

Hana and her friend Tucker at the park.

Andrew flying his "kite". We brought it back from Australia 3 years ago, and this is the first time I've really seen it up in the air! We're finally getting the hang of it - it won't be long before he's sailing across Utah Lake behind his monster kite.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Look at Lane's cute long hair! And Andy's no hair! I love the quilt! I'd been thinking of making Ryan one for his new twin bed, but then found a Pottery Barn immitation at Marshalls....long stripes...the one I was going to try to copy and it was only 30 - I couldn't have made it for that cheap! So we got it. Love it when you blog! Yea!!!!!!!!!!

sam said...

I'm on a roll!

Anonymous said...

Can you beleive that it was actually four years ago that Andrew bought that kite. I am glad that he is getting some use out of it.

sam said...

I know. I'm glad he found someone else to run around with him and try to launch the thing!